To complete the application process, please:
- Call (302) 472-0021 to make an appointment to visit our facilities and learn more about our programs.
- Download the application here.
- Complete and return the enclosed application to CCEP, with the following:
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
As you select a program on the application, please note the following age requirements:
- Beginner: child must be 1 year old by March 1, 2018
- Nursery: child must be 2 years old by September 1, 2018
- Primary: child must be 3 years old by September 1, 2018
- Pre-K: child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2018
In order to be considered for the first round of admission, the application, the application fee and a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate must all be received by CCEP on or before February 2, 2018. Once a complete application is received, it will be dated and your child will be considered one of our applicants. All applications received after February 2 will be placed on our waiting list and will be considered if space is available.
Current CCEP families are given the opportunity to re-enroll their children in late January of each year, establishing the number of spaces we have available to accept new children into our programs. In mid-February, we will make the first round of admissions decisions. Children may be asked to visit for an hour or two in our classrooms as we are making our decisions.
As a family school and a ministry of Christ Church Christiana Hundred, we have a strong interest in and make every effort to enroll all siblings from a family and children of parishioners if we have the appropriate program openings. Therefore, acceptance decisions are made offering positions to our applicants using the following priority guidelines:
- Siblings of CCEP students
- Children of Parishioners and Staff Members.
- All other applicants to balance our program, with consideration to the date a complete application is received
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call CCEP at (302) 472-0021. We look forward to speaking with you further about Christ Church Episcopal Preschool!