Christ Church Episcopal Preschool educates young children, creates community among families, school and church, and honors and nurtures children in the Episcopal tradition.
Christ Church Episcopal Preschool is a ministry of Christ Church Christiana Hundred serving children eighteen months through pre-kindergarten from the community. Through a developmentally-appropriate, play-based and literacy-rich curriculum, we seek to promote a child's full potential, intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
To accomplish this vision, Christ Church Episcopal Preschool provides:
- highly qualified career educators and administrators
- small class sizes
- daily prayer and focus on spiritual growth, community outreach, and Episcopal identity
- age-appropriate curriculum in language, math, science, and social studies
- special programs such as art, music and Spanish
- physical exercise and health education curriculum
- opportunities for students from all backgrounds
- safe, comfortable and well-equipped learning spaces
- award winning outdoor classroom
- diverse outdoor recreation
- extended hours childcare
- a beautiful and safe campus
- a caring, supportive and nurturing community of teachers, parents, clergy and parishioners
We strive for excellent teaching to meet children's needs.
We welcome all children at CCEP regardless of race, religion, social or ethnic background.
We strive for an environment that promotes mutual respect, trust, and development of the professional staff.
We collaborate to achieve optimal goals for children and staff.
We continually seek to improve all aspects of CCEP.
We manage ourselves with integrity and respect for one another.
We engage in two-way communications that are honest, clear and timely.
We uphold ethical and moral behavior in all aspects of CCEP.