To complete the application process, please:
- Call (302) 472-0021 to make an appointment to visit our facilities and learn more about our programs.
- Download the application here.
- Complete and return the enclosed application to CCEP, with the following:
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
As you select a program on the application, please note the following age requirements:
- Beginner: child must be 1 year old by March 1, 2018
- Nursery: child must be 2 years old by September 1, 2018
- Primary: child must be 3 years old by September 1, 2018
- Pre-K: child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2018
In order to be considered for the first round of admission, the application, the application fee and a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate must all be received by CCEP on or before February 1, 2019. Once a complete application is received, it will be dated and your child will be considered one of our applicants. All applications received after February 1st will be placed on our waiting list and will be considered if space is available.
Current CCEP families are given the opportunity to re-enroll their children in late January of each year, establishing the number of spaces we have available to accept new children into our programs. In mid-February, we will make the first round of admissions decisions. Children may be asked to visit for an hour or two in our classrooms as we are making our decisions.
As a family school and a ministry of Christ Church Christiana Hundred, we have a strong interest in and make every effort to enroll all siblings from a family and children of parishioners if we have the appropriate program openings. Therefore, acceptance decisions are made offering positions to our applicants using the following priority guidelines:
- Siblings of CCEP students
- Children of Parishioners and Staff Members.
- All other applicants to balance our program, with consideration to the date a complete application is received
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call CCEP at (302) 472-0021. We look forward to speaking with you further about Christ Church Episcopal Preschool!